WHO IS IT AIMED AT?
The CTM provides advisory services to companies and business and tourism groups related to mountain tourism.
WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS DO WE WORK ON?
There are four permanent working groups:
- Mountain Safety.
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency in mountain environments.
- Creation of new tourism products.
Furthermore, we can create new working groups to develop particular products:
- Specific Studies ( we are currently working together with the UNWTO in all-year tourism projects).
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU?
Bringing together different actors in the fields of:
- Innovation (universities, research groups…)
- Commercialization (travel agencies)
- Training, tourism services (adventure tourism companies)
- Other clusters (ICT app development, sustainable technologies, etc…)
The CTM offers its infrastructure for projects development, implementation and dissemination of the information.
- Feasibility analysis.
- Financing assistance, searching for subsidies (s a group of innovative companies, we have access to special subsidies).
- Assistance for the implementation of innovative projects in mountain destinations, through the cluster network.