BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deliberate and decide on the fundamental issues of the association in accordance with Assembly guideliness.
- To develop and propose to the General Assembly the suggested format for the Annual Report and the Balance Sheet, as well as the Financial Plan and Budget for each period.
- To set the membership dues and to adjust them when necessary.
- To propose bylaws amendments and to convene the General Assembly, when considered appropriate.
- To adopt all the Association Management Agreements, using the means available to achieve the objectives set.
- To admit new members and propose the exclusion of associate members.
- To propose the creation of projects, budgets and plans.
- Recruitment and termination of the staff.
- To represent the Association before public and private entities.